Monday, September 27, 2010

Preservation and Documentary Film Travels






The James Bay Northern Quebec Crees have invited us back to their magnificent Northern land. 
The intent is to continue our collaborative efforts recording in digital high definition video, history specifically from the 1980's period. While on the road I hope to capture some activities and images here in my blog over the next two weeks as a record of the trip sharing the experience with some of the loyal readers who have logged on over the last few months.  I'm very impressed that people from distant places like Peru and Malaysia have checked in here and have even come back on more then one occasion. I welcome any perspective you may wish to offer. I would enjoy dialogue and insight from others who wish to send their perspective and thoughts on aboriginal culture. 




Stay tuned for highlights from James Bay!  

No comments: